UBfunkeys forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UBfunkeys forum

Hits, tips and chat - the UB funkeys are here to stay, explore terrapina and play all the games, collect stuff and have fun

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

can you buy rare ones in stores ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BossFunkey
Admin
BossFunkey

can you buy rare ones in stores ? Empty
PostSubject: can you buy rare ones in stores ?   can you buy rare ones in stores ? Icon_minipostedTue Jan 01, 2008 3:38 am

I cant seem to find the rare ones other than expensive ebay sellers ? any tips ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://ubfunkeys.forumotion.com
supablast

supablast

PostSubject: Re: can you buy rare ones in stores ?   can you buy rare ones in stores ? Icon_minipostedTue Jan 01, 2008 1:24 pm

I havnt seen any yet !! but the shops i go to doesnt stock many , ebay seems to be the place geek
Back to top Go down
mgemie

PostSubject: Re: can you buy rare ones in stores ?   can you buy rare ones in stores ? Icon_minipostedWed Jan 09, 2008 12:38 am

I managed to find a couple of very rare funkeys at my local toys'r'us store. Imagine my surprise!!!

I found:

White Stitch
White Fallout
Back to top Go down
BossFunkey
Admin
BossFunkey

PostSubject: Re: can you buy rare ones in stores ?   can you buy rare ones in stores ? Icon_minipostedWed Jan 09, 2008 1:58 am

Great stuff , I will take a trip there , went to woolies but couldnt find any eare ones No
Back to top Go down
https://ubfunkeys.forumotion.com
mgemie

PostSubject: Re: can you buy rare ones in stores ?   can you buy rare ones in stores ? Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 3:54 am

I'd ordered a Deuce funkey from play.com a while ago and when it arrived this mornning i discovered they'd sent a RARE Deuce. It would seem that play.com have rare funkeys in stock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mgemie

PostSubject: Re: can you buy rare ones in stores ?   can you buy rare ones in stores ? Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 10:58 am

Popped back into Toys'r'us today to pick up a few things and came across a Very Rare Scratch! Seems Toys'r'us is lucky for the funkey hunting!
Back to top Go down
bryan1-5

bryan1-5

PostSubject: rare ones   can you buy rare ones in stores ? Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 9:06 pm

these are the rare i got i found them in walmart,toys'r'us,k-mart,k.b toys and target sunny

scratch
twinx
boggle
bones
lotus
stitch
flurry
Back to top Go down
http://www.ubfunkeys.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can you buy rare ones in stores ?   can you buy rare ones in stores ? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

can you buy rare ones in stores ?
Page 1 of 1